What We Offer:
- Manufacture of HVAC fittings for residential, commercial and industrial
- Stock of common residential duct, pipe and fittings - Everything you need for house packages
- Quick turnaround
- Knowledgeable staff
- Central location
Our Shop Capabilities
- Plasma cutting of materials up to 1/2" thick
- Pittsburgh and Button Lock Duct and fittings up to 20 gauge
- Grease duct for commercial kitchens (16 gauge hrms) welded and leak tested
- Utility grade stainless ducting (mechanical fastener or welded)
- TurboCAD software for non-standard designs
- Residential heat loss/gain and duct designs using Wrightsoft Universal
Who We Are:
Founded in 2012, Keith's Custom Sheet Metal began as a 300 square foot shop in the back of a house and eventually expanded into our current vintage warehouse location at 251 Princess Street. Over the years we have been involved with installation of all types of sheet metal work but all the while making our own materials. The manufacturing has always been our core strength and so in 2019 we have made that our entire business. We know the industry from all sides and can ensure you get fittings that will work every time.
Of course our team is who makes us strong. Sheet Metal Meisters Glen Burr (RSE) and Keith Funk-Froese (RSE) turn napkin sketches into precision product. Estimator and man of all trades Rob Hamilton provides package quotes and assists in the shop. Christie Funk-Froese makes the numbers with dollar signs make sense as our book keeper.
- Phone: 204-952-9773
- Text: 204-962-1773
- Email: Click button below
- Drop in: 251 Princess Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Logo artwork by Callen Froese
© Copyright Keith's Custom Sheet Metal Inc.